Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Historiate #10

A man tall loire and of eyes azulies enters the esquadre and go to the nearest bofiaman.
-I came here to entregate me! I am an assassinator! I atropelated a man! I atropelated a black man on the strade of benfica.
-Well. Where is that he was?
-He was in the calçate.
-If he was in the calçate is because he wanted to atravessate the road! You haven´t guilt any! Happens! It's the destiny!
-No! I am a killer! My mother should pariate a monkey instead of me! I enterriate the man right there!
-You did what is right! Anyone elsa would abandonateded him for he is eaten by the biches.
-But when I was enterriating he was saying: "I am alivie! I am aliviated!"
-Lai! Lai! Those nigas lai much!

Moral:
(I intend that no is needed a moral.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home